1. Talk to your parents/make them aware of your interest to live off-campus
2. Stop by the office early October
3. By early October, we have a good idea of our inventory of what units are available
4. You will need to find a common time in which everyone in your group is available to view the unit
-we will not show you the unit unless everyone is present
5. You may schedule an appointment to tour 2 units. Tour will take @ ½ hour. Staff will meet you at unit.
6. If the group is interested in a unit, read the lease online/ ask us about username, etc., and then apply
-The application can be retrieved on our website, or in our office
-All potential residents must apply
-$150.00 Application fee is non-refundable
-An application is not a security deposit
-An application will not “hold” a unit unless ALL applications are turned in with application fees, and copies of driver’s licenses provided.
-The main contact for your group must hand in ALL applications to include copies of government issued IDs (school ID is not acceptable), and individual application fees.
-Once all applications are received, we will put your lease packet together for signatures. We will hold unit for a week—we will not show to others.
7. ALL potential residents have maximum of 7 days to have the lease completely signed by all tenants, and their parent signature/guarantors. These signatures and their total security deposit is due with lease return
8. Failure to return the lease within 7 days will result in losing the unit.