1. Talk to your parents/make them aware of your interest to live off campus.
2. Stop by the office in early October.
3. In early October, we have a good idea of our inventory of what units are available after renewing our current residents.
4. You will need to find a common time in which everyone in your group is available to view the unit(s).
-we will not show you the unit unless everyone is present
5. You may schedule an appointment to tour 2 units. Tour will take no more than a ½ hour. Staff will meet you at the unit.
6. If the group is interested in a unit, please contact the office, read the lease online/ ask us for the username, etc., and than apply
-The application can be picked up from our office or downloaded from online (username/password provided during tour)
-All potential residents must apply
-$150.00 Application fee is non-refundable (fee waived for current WCOCH residents)
-An application is not a security deposit and non transferable.
-An application will not “hold” a unit unless ALL applications are turned in with application fees, and copies of driver’s licenses provided.
-The main contact for your group must hand in ALL applications to include copies of government issued IDs (school ID is not acceptable), and individual application fees.
-Once all applications are received, we will put your lease packet together for signatures. We will hold the unit for a week
7. ALL potential residents have a maximum of 7 days to have the lease completely signed by all tenants, and their parent signature/guarantors. These signatures and their total security deposit are due with the lease. Parent/guarantors signatures may be signed electronically via the office. Lease would need to be returned early to allow for a minimum of two days for electronic processing.
8. Failure to return the lease within 7 days will result in losing the unit.